Penelope writes, “Tom Buford is a man whose wife of more than 40 years has suffered with the disabling effects of fibromyalgia for more than a decade. The author is not a medical professional, but he knows first-hand what it is like to watch his wife change from one who earlier in life might have been seen on a lake riding a jet ski or climbing trees in a friend’s yard, to one who can hardly get out of bed some mornings. He has found her sitting on her bed silently crying because there was no relief from the pain–even with heavy-duty pain medications.”
You will learn:
- What it is like for them to wake up and hardly be able to move their feet from the mattress to the floor.
- Why they sometimes can’t “get it together” before lunch time.
- Why it seems that they have suddenly become forgetful, emotionally sensitive, and much more.
You won’t want to miss this show if:
- You have families or are friends of people who have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia
- You want to know how to deal with fibromyalgia and the ramifications of the illness
- You, yourself have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and have found it difficult to explain the ramifications of your illness
Listen To The Interview Note: Interview will open in another tab. To get back to MyFMDay click your first tab. And they have added a commercial in front, I’m so sorry.
Products mentioned on tonight’s interview:
Deep Blue Aromatic Oil for Pain. This oil will relieve your pain within a couple of minutes! It’s guaranteed to work or your money back. It’s the blue tansy oil. It’s expensive, but it is worth it!
Deep Blue is a soothing solution for fibromyalgia, chronic pain sufferers, and those who have achy joints and muscles. This aromatic oil gets it’s name from the blue tansy, camphor, peppermint and German chamomile among others.
I found this wonderful pain reliever at an health fair. I brought some home that day and tried it. At first I was amazed how good it relieved my pain. Through the evening I didn’t think about my hip. Then I was amazed again when I realized how long my pain was gone. I have FM, and I’ve tried so many things, but this is the only thing that did the job. It’s the only pain relief ointment I will promote! Years later I’m still using it. It’s truly amazing. doTerra Oil
Music for Sleep
The effects of this music is very definite and sure! There are other CDs I use for relaxing and even sleeping, but as a Fibromyalgia patient, ‘Music To Promote Sleep’ provides a deeper relaxation and I get to sleep faster.
Every time I need to deeply relax, need a change, or my pain level is too high, I use this CD with my noise reduction headphones. There are sounds like angelic voices bidding you to listen to their dreamy harmonic tones leading you down their slow melodious path, and your drifting.
Our sleep stages are measured at sleep clinics with Hz. These are your sleep cycles:
- At 8-13hz- you’re awake, “alpha”
- At 4-7hz- light sleep, “theta”.
- At 0-4hz- you’re in deep sleep, “delta” waves.
Album Concept: Deep sleep state entrainment with .01, .25, .5, 1, 2 hz (Hertz unit of frequency) entrainment through binaural and monaural techniques. This album features “subsonic” content with which it carries you off to sleep quicker.. To purchase for yourself, Click here: Music for Sleep